Motorola Moto X4 offers a low-light selfie camera, a dual camera capable of Bokeh effects, Amazon Alexa, and a decent Snapdragon processor and RAM. There’s also IP68 water/dust resistance built into the metal body, plus a very extensive 4G LTE range. This mid-ranger packs quite a wallop.
There is an Android One version of the Motorola Moto X4, called Motorola Moto X4 Android One.
Enjoy the full specifications of the Moto X4.
Motorola Moto X4 Specifications
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- CDMA: 0 / 1 / 10
- 3G: HSDPA 1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 8
- 4G: LTE 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 12 / 13 / 17 / 20 / 25 / 26 / 28 / 66 / LTE-FDD 38 / 41
- SIM Type: Single and Dual Nano-SIM Options
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Dimensions: 148.35 x 73.4 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 163 g
- Display: 5.2 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels (424 ppi), LTPS IPS, Gorilla Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light, Gravity, Gyroscope, Magnetometer.
- Build: 7,000 series aluminium. IP68-rated water resistance.
- Colours: Super Black. Sterling Blue.
- Processor Type: Octa-Core 2.2 GHz
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 508 650 MHz
- RAM: 3 GB / 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 2 TB
Photography And Video
- Rear: Dual 12 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture + 8 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, 120-degree, with LED flash
- Video recording: 4k @30fps. 2160p@30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels, ƒ/2.0 aperture, flash light
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr
- Loudspeaker: Front-ported, Mono
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: No
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v3.1. Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Other: NFC
- Charging: 15W TurboPower
- Battery: Non-removable 3000 mAh
- Announcement: September 2nd, 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Launch Price: TBA
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.