Motorola One Hyper is Android 10 smartphone with a 6.5-inch display, Snapdragon 675 chipset, 32 MP motorized pop-up selfie camera, 64MP + 8MP dual rear camera, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Official. The One Hyper is an Android One smartphone, meaning it runs stock Android OS. It is also Motorola’s first phone with a pop-up camera.
Motorola One Hyper Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; CDMA 800 / 1900.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options.
- Software / Operating System: Stock Android 10
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 161.8 x 76.6 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 210g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD curved glass screen
- Colours: Blue Ocean. Fresh Orchid. Amber Red.
- Physical Build:
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SD675 (11nm)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1TB (hybrid card slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 8 MP (118° ultra wide) dual camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: Motorized pop-up 32 MP, f2.0 Aperture, Laser autofocus, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-C.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 45W Fast Charging (Hyper Charging). Supplied in the box is a 15W charger, so you have to buy the Hyper Charger separately.
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: XT2027, XT2027-1.
Motorola One Hyper Price and Launch Date
- Announced: December 3, 2019
- Release Date: December 4, 2019
- Country Availability: United States. Brazil.
- Price: $400 in the USA, and BRL2,200 in Brazil.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Motorola One Hyper Review Rating
We are yet to review the Motorola One Hyper and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Motorola One Hyper are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!