Having used a tablet device – the Samsung Galaxy Tab to be precise – for a while now, I must say that the form factor is a winner in my books. I am especially in love with the 7-inch screen that makes ebook reading, web browsing and video playback a joy.
Also, having phone functionality out-of-the-box is one feature a Tablet device must have to make me look in its direction.
Okay, you are probably getting bored and asking yourself, “When is this guy going to get to the part where he tells us what his gadget dream for 2011 is?”
Here is my 2011 wish list:
- A 7-inch tablet
- Windows Phone 7 OS with copy and paste, bluetooth file transfer, mass storage via USB, tethering…. you get the idea.
- Standard USB port for both charging and PC connectivity.
- Phone functionality out-of-the-box.
- 100GB of built-in hard disk space, plus memory card slot.
- Between 6, 000 to 10, 000 mAh battery capacity that will last 24hrs of heavy use.
- I also wish that Nokia will be the manufacturer behind this device.
This is definitely not all I wish for my 2011 gadget. But having all of the above will definitely get my attention. What does your 2011 wish list look like?
Latest posts by Dayo Olutunfese (see all)
- True unlimited mobile data does not exist anywhere (not even in the USA) - September 9, 2015
- These top techies all think that BlackBerry Passport is the best - March 13, 2015
- Mixed Emotions: First Impressions Of the Motorola Moto G - March 8, 2014