First the Caveat, what you are about to do is possibly illegal. You shouldn’t do it. Neither I nor Mobility Arena will be held responsible for people knocking down your door or cutting off your Internet Service. You are firmly on your own.
With that out of the way, here is how you get to stream Shows, Movies and Sports for Free (or low cost).
What do I need?:
First thing you need is a Kodi Box. People (I mean rich people) like to buy the pre-built boxes from various manufacturers. This is all well and good, but money is tight nowadays. So, why not use the PC or Laptop already in your house?
What is Kodi?
Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open-source media player software available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms. It allows users to play and view most streaming media, such as videos, music, podcasts, and videos from the internet, as well as all common digital media files from local and network storage media.
It is a popular multi-platform alternative to Windows Media Center for HTPC use. It is highly customizable and various plug-ins allow users to access streaming media content via online services such as Amazon Prime Instant Video, Crackle, Pandora Internet Radio, Rhapsody Spotify, and YouTube.
The later versions also have PVR front end for receiving live television with electronic program guide (EPG) and high-definition digital video recorder support.
How do I get Kodi?
You will need to download the latest version from www.kodi.tv (it is Beta, so you use at your own risk). Install it with the standard settings on your PC.
SportsDevil is a great free provider of live sports, including NFL on Kodi. SportsDevil has the following features:
- Every single live sporting event that airs on a daily basis.
- Qualities range from 480p to 720p and a good number of links are very reliable.
- All English Premier League Soccer/UK Football streams in multiple qualities.
- Most live Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey games.
- Download the SportsDevil latest version here (Dated January 12). Click on the ‘Download Now’ link and save to a location you can easily access from your Kodi device
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from zip file
- Navigate to the where you downloaded the SportsDevil add-on in the first step and select plugin.video.SportsDevil-2016-01-12.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
You can now launch the add-on from Videos > Add-ons > SportsDevil
Visit MobilityArena.com daily for more tips on how to add shows and movies.