It looks like the telecommunications providers have resumed their data wars. you will remember when they were at their highest last year; during that period, all the networks kept slashing the price of their data. Up until the period when the Nigerian Communications Commission decided to increase the price of data. All of a sudden, nobody heard anything about some new data subscription anymore.
Well, it looks like they are back at it. a few days ago, reports were heard about a new data subscription from Glo. Apparently, with N200, you can get 1 GB of data. This data is valid from midnight to 4am. Well, this would come in quite handy for some; moreover, we know that Glo data is always cheap. So it sounds like a bargain. . . unless you live in a place with poor network coverage, which is basically everywhere.
Well, at least you could try it out. Here’s how to subscribe to the Glo midnight plan:
- Recharge N200 on your Glo line
- Dial *127*60# to activate the plan.
This data plan works on both your smartphone and your PC.
Etisalat too has a new data subscription plan. This too is a night plan. However, it is not as cheap as Glo’s plan; furthermore, it will only work if you are on the EasyCliq tariff plan. Well, you can also try it out; here’s how to do it:
- First of all, you have to be on Easy Cliq tariff plan. If you are not on it, migrate by dialing *244*1#
- Dial *229*10*10# to activate the midnight plan, which will get you 250MB for N50. This works from midnight to 5am.
Note that you should have at least N50 airtime balance on your SIM for it to work. No word from MTN and Airtel on the subject yet though; however, we can expect their latest versions of the midnight plans in the coming days.
Latest posts by EmmyCN (see all)
- Find your iPhone with Apple Watch’s Ping iPhone feature - February 10, 2018
- How to fix iPhone Bluetooth issues - February 6, 2018
- Here are some things to try out on Twitter for Android - December 7, 2017
- glo midnight sub
- glo midnight plan
- how to do midnight subscribtion for etisalat
- ntn pulse midnite plan.com