Sony Ericsson have announced the new generation of XPERIA Mini and the XPERIA Mini Pro as successors to the original duo.
Both the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini and XPERIA Mini Pro share certain specs, as follows:
- Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) with customised UI + Timescape.
- 512MB RAM
- 1GHz Snapdragon processors
- 3-inch, 480×320 pixel, TFT touchscreen
- 5 megapixel camera with LED flash
- 720p HD video recording
- Sony’s Mobile BRAVIA display engine
- 1200mAh battery
Naturally, with its hardware QWERTY keyboard, the Mini Pro is the larger and heavier of the two, and also comes with scratch-resistant glass.
Both devices are being expected in the 3rd quarter of 2011.