The remake of the legendary Nokia 3310 is now official. The new Nokia 3310 is a feature phone running S30+. It is an improvement on the original model in a number of ways, including having support for EDGE internet and Opera browser built in. It also has a rear camera.
The Nokia 3310 (2017) has a dual SIM variant named Nokia 3310 Dual SIM. HMD says you can talk all day on it, or leave it on standby for up to a month.
New Nokia 3310 (2017) Specifications
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 900 / 1800 MHz EGPRS 236.8 kbps
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Mini-SIM) or Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Series 30+
- Dimensions: 115.6 x 51 x 12.8 mm
- Weight: 79.6 g
- Display: 2.4-inch, 320 x 240 (167 PPI), Display
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Black. Warm Red (Glossy). Dark Blue (Matte). Yellow (Glossy), Grey (Matte)
- Internal Storage: 16 MB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Rear: 2 megapixel with LED flash
- Video recording: 240p @ 15fps
- Front-facing: NA
- Music Support: Audio player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: Video player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with SLAM; A2DP
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh
- Launch Date: February 2017
- Availability: March 2017
- Launch Price: EUR 49 / NGN18,000
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.