The Nigeria International Technology Exhibition and Conference (NITEC) is set to further deepen the conversations around technology presenting massive value to the fledging tech ecosystem.
To this end, the organisers of NITEC have brought together experienced and enterprising Nigerians who are passionate about technology to serve on the advisory board.
Meet Members of the Advisory Board:
- Elizabeth Olofin, Principal Consultant, KITBENJ Limited
- Ken Nwogbo, Founder, NigeriaCommunicationsWeek.com
- Ehi Braimah, MD/CEO, Neo Media & Marketing
- Toyosi Akerele-Ogunsiji, Founder / CEO, Rise Networks
- Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata, Presenter, Tech Trends on Channels TV & Founder, techsmart.ng
- Yomi Adegboye, Founder, MobilityArena.com
Members of the NITEC board of advisors have expressed their readiness to work together in order to strategically position NITEC as the number one technology event in Nigeria as well as ensure that Nigerians and Africans in general benefit from some of the innovations and inventions that will be shared at the event.
NITEC 2016 holds on the 23rd and 24th of June 2016 at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos. Full details can be found on www.nitec.com.ng.