According to the guys at GSMArena.com, Sony Ericsson has confirmed that the XPERIA X1 will not receive any official upgrade to Windows Mobile 6.5. Bad news.
The X1 is a device with great potentials, and fans have been hoopeful of an official upgrade. If you really do want WinMo 6.5 on your X1 so bad, please take a look at some of our existing articles on the Xperia X1 and Windows Mobile 6.5 ROMs, some of which are listed below.
- Sony Ericsson X1 Review – Part 1 (User Interface)
- HTC’s Sense UI on the Xperia X1?
- Best Custom ROM for Xperia X1
- Do You Have a Windows Phone or a Windows Mobile Device?
News Item via GSMArena
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 Review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019