Nokia 3.2 Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Announced June 2019. Features 6.26-inch display, Snapdragon 429 chipset, 5 MP selfie camera, 13 MP rear camera, up to 3 GB RAM, up to 32 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Nokia 3.2 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE – Global:1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300). India : 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie (Android One)
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 181g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD, 2.5D curved glass screen
- Colours: Black. Grey/Steel.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.8 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 429
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 504
- RAM: 2 GB / 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 400 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 MP camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, f2.2 Aperture, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): No.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (on 32GB storage version only)
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-OTG.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 10W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: February 2019
- Market Availability: June 2019
Nokia 3.2 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: USA. India. Nigeria. Kenya. Ghana. Global.
- Price: The 2GB/16GB storage version is available in Nigeria for ₦40,000. It costs Rs. 8,490 in India. It is available for $139, €150, £129.99, AED 469 (around AU$200), while the 3GB/32GB variant sells for $169.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Solid, durable build, pure Android Pie performance without any bloatware, and guaranteed software and security updates for 2 years and 3 years respectively are the value proposition of the Nokia 3.2. These stand it out in the ocean of Android smartphones out there.
This is as close to the Google Pixel experience as you will get at this price point.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Nokia 3.2 Review Rating
The 16GB variant of the Nokia 3.2 gets a 3.9/5 review rating from us,, simply because it lacks a fingerprint scanner. See our Nokia 3.2 review for details.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Nokia 3.2 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!