The lack of 3G internet in the Nokia 3310 2017 has been fixed with the official announcement of a 3G variant. We have the Nokia 3310 3G specifications for you..
No doubt, nostalgia was strong when the Nokia 3310 2017 was announced. What better strategy for Nokia to make a comeback but to ride on the world’s most loved phone? Or something like that. But the 2017 remake of the legendary Nokia 3310 had a few snags, as far as I am concerned. One of them was the lack of 3G wireless technology. This weakness has been addressed with a new variant called Nokia 3310 3G.
This is 2017. If I am going to carry a phone like the 3310 as backup or buy one for my kids, what would any of us be able to do with GPRS or EDGE? Have you tried to use those services recently and seen how painfully slow they are?
Anyway, the Nokia 3310 3G is official. The cute feature phone runs a new, improved OS and user interface. It has the same design as the 3310 2017 (can we call that model Nokia 3310 2G now?), so you probably won’t be able to tell the difference just by looking. Who cares? This 3G mobile phone will be arriving Australia first, and then likely India, and then the rest of the world.
Nokia 3310 3G Specifications and Price
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM/EDGE 900 / 1800 MHz EGPRS 236.8 kbps
- 3G: 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Mini-SIM) or Dual SIM (Mini-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Feature OS
- Dimensions: 117 x 52.4 x 13.35 mm
- Weight: 84.9 g (single SIM) / 88.2 g (dual SIM)
- Display: 2.4-inch, 320 x 240 (167 PPI), Display
- Build: Plastic
- Colours: Charcoal, Azure, Red, Yellow
- Internal Storage: 16 MB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Rear: 2 megapixel with LED flash
- Video recording: 240p @ 15fps
- Front-facing: NA
- Music Support: Audio player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: Video player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with SLAM; A2DP
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 1200 mAh
- Launch Date: September 2017
- Availability: October 16, 2017
- Phone Price: AUD $89.95 / approx. Rs 4,500 / EUR 69
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.