The Nokia C2-03 dual SIM, touch and type device has been announced. It is an S40-powered feature phone in a slider body.
- Series 40 powered phone
- Measuring 103 x 51.4 x 17mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 118g
- 2-megapixel camera
- Display: 240 x 320 with up to 65K colours
- Support for 32GB memory card
- Standby time is up to 400 hours, with a talk time of up to five hours
- Music playback time last up to 35 hour
- Brand new Nokia Maps for Series 40
- Newly released Nokia Browser for Series 40
- Nokia C2-03 is capable of remembering the settings for up to five separate cards.
- Hot-swappable SIM, no need for reboot
The Nokia C2-03 will be available in Q3 2011 in India, China, SEAP, Eurasia and MEA, costing €77 (the price may vary from market to market) – excluding taxes and subsidies.