One Plus 6T is the successor to OnePlus 6 released earlier this year. The phone features a dual camera set up, in-display fingerprint reader and a long battery life at an affordable price.
The OnePlus 6T is built with Corning Gorilla Glass 6 with a front/back glass aluminium frame for protection. With dimensions of 15.75 x 74.8 x 8.2mm, the phone feels comfortable to hold.
Full specs of One Plus 6T
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor (10nm) chipset.
– CPU- Octa core (4×2.8GHz Kryo 385 Gold and 4×1.7GHz Kryo 385 Silver).
– Software/OS: Android 9 Pie.
– Dual camera (16MP and 20MP sensors, 25mm wide, f/1.7).
– Memory and Storage: 128GB/6GB RAM, 128GB/8GB RAM, 256GB/8GB RAM.
– 6.41 inch OLED screen/ res(2340×1080) and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
– 3,700mAh battery.
– Sound – Dirac HD sound and Active noise cancellation.
– Video – DivX/Xvid/MP4/H.265 player. MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player.
– Connectivity – BT 5.0, A2DP, apt X HD, LE.
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi direct DLNA hotspot.
– USB – 2.0 Type-C 1.0 reversible connector.
– Sensor – Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity compass.
The phone’s display is 6.41″ screen, together with a high res and 402 per pixel inch density tbat really brings out the colour. There is an in-display fingerprint reader on the phone screen that OnePlus calls “screen unlock”.
It seems the headphone jack is becoming unpopular and OnePlus have decided to get with the program as well. As such, the OnePlus 6T has no 3.5mm headphone jack but replaced it with a 3.5mm USB-C adapter to plug in your headphone.
One Plus 6T Price
The One Plus 6T was announced in October and would be available from November 6. It has a starting price of $549 for the lower memory/storage option and $629 for the higher option.