The Oppo F3 Lite is another variant of the F3. The two are similar in design, but this time, instead of a dual camera, the F3 Lite’s main selling point is the 16 megapixel selfie camera. It also has a metal unibody. To be more accurate, the F3 Lite is a re-branded version of the Oppo A57 that was launched in India recently. The F3 Lite is targeted at Vietnam.
Oppo F3 Lite (A57) Specifications and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow + ColorOS 3.0
- Dimensions: 149.1 x 72.9 x 7.65 mm
- Weight: 147 g
- Display: 5.2-inch, 720 × 1280 pixels (282 PPI), IPS LCD, 2.5D Arc glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Build: Metal unibody
- Colours: Black. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64 bit Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 505
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (A57 has 128 GB limit)
- Rear: 13 megapixels, f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, LED
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Battery Charging: Regular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh
- Announcement: October 12, 2017 (November 2016 for A57)
- Availability: October 12, 2017 (November 2016 for A57)
- Launch Price: VND 5490000 / $241 / Rs. 15,800
- Where To Buy Oppo F3 Lite: You can buy the F3 Lite in retail and online stores in Vietnam. You can buy Oppo A57 in retail and online stores in India.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.