|OPPO Reno3 Pro|
OPPO Reno3 Pro is the 4G version of the OPPO Reno 3 Pro 5G that had initially been announced in China. This 4G LTE variant was initially released in India and will make its way to other countries as well. But the lack of 5G is not the only difference. There are a number of differences between both variants, including procesor and camera specs. It also has a punch hole display.
OPPO Reno3 Pro Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE, VoLTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + ColorOS 7.
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 72.4 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 171g
- Display: 6.5 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, Super AMOLED, punch hole display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Colours: Midnight Black, Auroral Blue, Sky White, White, Black, Blue.
- Physical Build: polycarbonate back and frame.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.2GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A75
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio P95 (12 nm)
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GM9446.
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB / 256GB
- External Storage: microSD.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 64MP primary sensor + 13MP telephoto sensor + 8MP ultrawide angle lens + 2MP B/W depth sensor, LED flash, 5× hybrid zoom, 20× digital zoom, 4K 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 44MP + 2MP depth sensor, Face Recognition, 4K 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; under-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C reversible connector.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4025mAh
- Battery Charging: VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 – 30W charging (0 to 50% in 20 minutes).
- Wireless Charging: N/A.
- Reverse Charging: N/A.
- Model Number: N/A
OPPO Reno3 Pro Price and Launch Date
- Announced: March 2020
- Release Date: March 6, 2020
- Country Availability: India.
- Price: $415 / ₹29,990 (128GB variant). $455 (256GB variant)
OPPO Reno3 Pro Competition & Alternatives
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
OPPO Reno3 Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the OPPO Reno3 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the OPPO Reno3 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.