The Opsson Heat 1 is a budget smartphone that runs Android 6 Marshmallow. Besides being almost fully up-to-date in terms of software, it offers no bells and whistles. It is a budget smartphone after all and looks just good for its price.
The Opsson Heat 1 Specifications
Have a look at the detailed specifications and features below.
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual Mini SIM
- OS: Android 6 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 142 x 71.5 x 9.8 mm
- Display: 5.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixels (320PPI), 2.5D touchscreen, with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Colours: Gold.
- Sensors: GPS/A-GPS; G-Sensor; 3D G-Sensor; P-Sensor; Light sensor
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz
- Processor Name:
- Graphics Processor: Mali-400 MP
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: MicroSD card up to 32 GB
- Rear: Sony 13 MP autofocus camera, with LED flash
- Video recording: Yes
- Front-facing: 5 megapixel
- Music Support: mp3, aac, aac+, eaac+, amr, wb-amr, midi
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: mpeg4, h.263, h.264
- FM Radio: Yes. with FM radio recording
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG; reverse charge
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Launch Date: September 2016
- Availability: September 2016
- Price At Press Time: NGN 29,500
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with HDML/WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.