Bezel-less smartphones are still a novelty and so have been mostly expensive models. But Oukitel says bezel-less design does not have to come expensive. So they made the Oukitel C8, a bezel-less Android 7 smartphone with an 18:9 ratio Infinity display. And it costs less than a hundred dollars.
It looks cooler and more expensive than it really is, gives you modest performance and is very affordable. What’s not to like?
Oukitel C8 Specifications
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: No
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (MicroSIM + NanoSIM)
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- Dimensions: 147 x 70.5 x 10.2 mm
- Weight: 156 g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 640 x 1280 pixels ( PPI), IPS LCD, 2.5D curved Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Gravity, Ambient Light
- Build: Metal
- Colors: Midnight Black. Sunny Gold. Rosy Pink. Sky Blue. Orchid Purple.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6580A
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-400 MP2
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 64 GB
Photography And Video Capture
- Rear: 13 megapixels, autofocus, PDAF, LED flash
- Video recording: 720p@30fps
- Front-facing: 5 megapixels
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MPEG4, H.265(HEVC), H.264(AVC), H.263, VC-1, MP43, WMV7
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh
- Launch Date: October 2017
- Availability: October 2017
- Smartphone Price: $95
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
That motivated, gadget-loving geeky chic who tries to stay on top of things. Unapologetic iFan. Currently rocking an Apple iPhone 7.