Oukitel Mix 2 is a tri-bezel-less smartphone. That means it has minimal bezels on three sides and a more regular-sized bezel at the bottom side. But it isn’t just about the looks. This is a power house. It has a Helio P25 2.39GHz octa-core processor coupled with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
It has a big 4080mAh battery, and the 9V/2A fast charging takes the battery from 0 to 30% in 30 minutes or to 65% in 1 hour of charging.
This flagship phone has fingerprint scanner, as well as a dual camera at the back of the phone too. It is a good alternative to Xiaomi Mi Mix 2, from which it borrows its name.
Oukitel Mix 2 is one of the finest smartphones you can spend your $300 on. It is available from a number of online retailers, including AliExpress.
Oukitel Mix 2 Specifications and Price
Find below the full Oukitel Mix 2 specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE frequency bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 75.1 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 207 g
- Display: 5.99 inches, 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyroscope, Gravity
- Build: Glass front and back, metal frame + dust and water resistance
- Colours: Black. Blue. Silver.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.39GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6757 Helio P25
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T880 900MHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB (hybrid slot)
- Rear: Dual 21 megapixels + 2 megapixels, f/2.0 aperture, auto-focus, LED flash
- Video recording: 4k
- Front-facing: 13 megapixels, flashlight
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB-OTG
- Charging: 9V/2A Fast Battery Charging (Pump Express 2.0)
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Ion 4080mAh
- Announced: October 2017
- Availability: Available
- Smartphone Price: $299.99
Pay Small Small; Buy Your Smartphone The Easy Way
Spread the cost of your smartphone purchase across 3 months with MobilityArena’s Smartphone Instalment Plan. Start here.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.