Nokia has announced a new and improved Ovi Store for S40 and S60 devices.
What to look out for:
- new Ovi Store software allows you to purchase apps and be charged to your phone bill — no credit card required.
- enhanced rating and commenting features to make sure you have access to the most relevant and helpful user reviews.
- more information about products, including more detailed screen shots to help you more fully experience each app before you download.
The new billing system is probably the most interesting. This would be great for Ovi users in a country like Nigeria (I hope that this service is available here). Just make sure that you have enough airtime to cover any purchase you want to make, and voila!
I don’t have an S60 or S40 device to test with at the moment, but if anyone around here does, how about trying out a cheap app or ringtone to see if this billing system works here?
Latest posts by Mister Mobility (see all)
- Soda S2 Review - February 18, 2019
- Does Samsung S9 Plus perform better with Android Pie? - February 17, 2019
- This brand offers the best value for money smartphone in Nigeria - February 15, 2019
- ovi store 1.6