If you have subscribed to the new Glo Pre-Paid 3G Bundle Packages but got billed per kb, here’s what the doctor ordered – the officialContinue reading
Latest News and Helpful Information About Mobile Phones, Cell Phones, Smartphones, Tablets, etc
I have had plans to do regular reviews of Nigerian websites with a view at looking at how mobile-friendly they are. The reviews will focusContinue reading
Thanks to a heads-up from Abubakar Mahmud, we now have news that Etisalat has dropped its tariffs on pay-as-you-go browsing from 35 kobo per kbContinue reading
We are glad to introduce the new MobilityNigeria forums. Some of our discussions here on the blog have attracted so many comments that certain individualContinue reading
Opera has released a beta of the latest version of their Opera Mobile (not the java Opera Mini) for Symbian S60, and this release isContinue reading
I am not sure what is going on between Symbian S60 devices and Gmail, but I am not having fun. In recent times (several monthsContinue reading
Mobile Phone Reviews, News, Specifications And More
Read through our detailed mobile phone reviews, find specs, release dates, prices, and up-to-date information about the latest Samsung phones, TECNO phones, Infinix phones, Huawei phones, OPPO phones, Nokia phones, UMIDIGI phones, and itel phones.
Auto Mobility: Electric Cars, Bikes, Drones, and other Vehicles
- Self-driving Startup, Zoox, Becomes An Amazon Company
- Innoson Vehicles boosts ambulance production in fight against COVID-19
- Make the Most of Your Car from Now On: The Most Reliable Cars of 2020
- Introducing GM’s new, powerful electric car battery: it beats Tesla’s
- What To Do When Your Car Breaks Down
- Yamaha Banshee Aftermarket Parts and Accessories Buying Guide
- Karlmann King is a heavy duty SUV that is built like a tank
- The 2020 Peugeot 208 Electric car is a hatchback with style
- Technology to Help You Buy Used Cars
- Benz’s Urbanetic Vision concept car is futuristic – and ugly
- Tesla Advanced Summon software lets you drive your car from your phone
- Waymo Driverless Car beats Tesla and others to the punch
- 3 Off-road Electric Skateboards You Would Love to Own
- Volkswagen ID Buzz is a futuristic throwback that whets auto lovers’ appetite
- Electric Skateboards May Become The New Cool In Nigeria
- The new Audi e-tron electric SUV radiates elegance, style, power
- A Guide To Finding the Perfect Auto Parts for an Outdoorsman
- Introducing Chris, the voice assistant for drivers
- This prototype self-driving motorcycle by BMW is amazing
- This app uses Peer Pressure to help you keep your eyes on the road
- Jaguar F Pace: All you need to know about Jaguar’s 1st crossover luxury SUV
- Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV, 1st of its kind, is a big cat, but you won’t hear a roar
- Apple Autonomous test car rear-ended by Nissan Leaf
- vw.OS is a new auto platform in development by Volkswagen
- Car Audio: Top 3 Things to Look for In A Subwoofer
- A quick look at the JJRC H37 Elfie Selfie Drone
- Best Consumer Technology For Automobile Enthusiasts
- The Ultimate Drone Buyers Guide
- Honda BR-V 1.5 Comfort is a light crossover machine
- 2017 Electric Vehicle Sales: Tesla barely made the top 5
- In-Car Wi-Fi: 4 Ways to Get Connected on the Go
- Hennessey Venom F5 takes on every super car
- Apple to get self-driving passenger vans from Volkswagen
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I brake?
- The first electrified road for charging vehicles opens in Sweden
Read more about automobiles, electric and other vehicles.
Why Your Product Should Get Featured on Mobility Arena
In 2004, Yomi Adegboye became the pioneer tech blogger cum mobile phone reviewer in Nigeria when he began to share his experiences with mobile phones and prepaid services on various blogs, including Mobile Africa (now Tech Africa). He started GoSMartMobile in 2006, and later Mobility Nigeria in 2008 - both tech blogs focused on mobile phones.
Mobility Nigeria soon grew in reputation as the go-to place for detailed reviews, information about the latest phones, and the best smartphone deals in the country. As he gained recognition as the country’s most respected and most authoritative tech blogger, fans and admirers of the blog coined him the nickname, Mister Mobility.
As the site's clout grew, the need to serve a wider audience resulted in a re-naming of the largest mobile review website and tech blog in Nigeria to Mobility Arena. Mobility Nigeria was later re-launched to publish 100% Nigeria-specific mobile products and services side-by-side Mobility Arena's more global outlook.
Leading brands, including some of the world's top phone companies, have collaborated with Mobility Arena. The list includes: OPPO, itel, TECNO, Infinix, Nokia, Xiaomi, Slot Systems, Apple, Nescafe Africa, MTN, Jumia, 9mobile (formerly Etisalat), Gionee, Ntel, Huawei, Airtel, GTBank, and BlackBerry, among others.
The quintessential connoisseur of mobile phones, Mister Mobility is passionate about handling, using, and reviewing mobile phones. From 2001 till date, he has owned over 200 of them, including Windows Mobile phones and Pocket PCs, Symbian phones, Palm phones, BlackBerry phones, Ubuntu phones, Maemo phones, Android phones, and iPhones.