At a time when everyone is running away from Windows 10 Mobile, Panasonic shows up with a Windows 10 smartphone. Last month, the company launched a specialized Android tablet that cost $2189. Let’s now welcome the Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1. This is built for extreme conditions, just like the tablet, while being powered by Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise.
The Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1 was clearly built for enterprise and industrial users. Covering a broad range of environmental hazards, users will get dust, water certified protection. The all-weather sealed body, is also shock resistant. Even in wet conditions, it will be operated with gloves, or by using a stylus. See more of the features below.
Panasonic Toughpad FZ-F1 Specs:
- Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise.
- Qualcomm® MSM8974AB 2.3GHz Quad Core.
- Protection: IP65 (high-pressure jet spray) and IP67 (submersible up to 3.3ft. for 30 minutes)
- Display: 4.7 inch ,1280 x 720p with rain sensing and glove touch mode, optional stylus pen
- 5 MP front camera, 8 MP rear camera with LED light.
- Quick charging 3200 mAh Li-Ion standard battery pack, plus optional 6200 mAh battery back
- 1D/2D barcode reader, NFC, GPS, MicroSD, Dual SIM, USB 2.0 port
- Price : $1630