|Partner Mobile EV1|
Looking instead for the Partner Mobile EV1 Pro?
Partner Mobile EV1 Full Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + Practical UI (PI OS).
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 157.4 x 76.0 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.2 inches, 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD, waterdrop display
- Colours: Classic Black. Ocean Blue.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 2.0GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22
- Graphics Processor: PowerVR GE8320
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Triple Camera: 13 MP + 2MP + 2MP, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, Face Recognition, 720p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): N/A.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; rear-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: N/A.
Partner Mobile EV1 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: February 2020
- Release Date: March 2020
- Country Availability: Nigeria.
- Price: ₦36,000.
Questions and Answers about Partner Evolution 1
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about Partner EV1.
Is Partner Mobile EV1 a 4G phone?
Yes; the Partner Evolution 1 is a 4G LTE phone.
Does Partner Evolution 1 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; Partner EV1 has a fingerprint reader.
Does Partner Mobile EV1 have Gorilla Glass?
No; Partner Mobile EV1 does not have Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does Partner Mobile EV1 have quick charging?
No; the Partner Evolution 1 does not have quick charging technology.
What is the price of Partner Mobile EV1? How much does it sell for?
Partner Mobile EV1 has a recommended retail price of ₦35,000.
Where can I get the product?
The Partner Evolution 1 is available in retail stores around the country.
Phone Competition & Alternatives
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the Partner Mobile EV1 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Partner Mobile EV1 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.