The PlirisBlaze package arrived via Fedex a few days ago, courtesy of the nice people at PlirisMobile Nigeria Limited, makers of the smartphone. PlirisBlaze is an Android smartphone with the following specs:
- 4-inch TFT 480 x 800 pixel capacitive multi-touch display
- Android OS v2.3.4 Gingerbread
- DUAL SIM in Dual Standby Mode
- MicroSD card slot
- 512 RAM, 700 MHz processor
- 1,500 mAh battery
- 10hr Talk Time Extended Battery Back Pack included (1,750 mAh)
- Weight: 116g
- 3.2 megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack
The PlirisBlaze is a nice device to look at and in the hands. This unit is white and arrived in a white box, with all included accessories ALL white. Nice!
PlirisMobile tells us that their man, Femi Alade, designed, built and patented the dual SIM 3G radio used in the device here in Nigeria. Which sounds impressive. PlirisMobile works with a Hong Kong based factory to put the hardware components together, while final OS install is done in Abuja.
Impressive. And there is more, but I will be bringing those juicy details to you in my review article.
I will be reviewing this device in the next one week and will have my findings published as always.