QuickCheck now has a loan app. The QuickCheck loan app is an easy and convenient way to get a loan without a collateral. The company has also updated their website and undergone a complete refresh of the brand to reflect a more modern, vibrant/innovative personality and improve user experience.
If you are looking for how you can get a loan online in Nigeria within minutes, this app is one of those you can borrow money from and get an instant loan.
The QuickCheck loan app has made it possible for individuals and micro-business owners to access up to ₦200,000 in loans to attend to emergencies, implement business ideas, scale-up ventures and settle bills. No guarantor, no collateral.
Get a loan anytime, anywhere from your phone. No queues, no journey to bank-branch, no paperwork, instant decision (They are the fastest credit-scoring loan app), disbursement to your bank account within minutes.
How to apply for a loan on the QuickCheck loan app
If you live in Nigeria, need quick cash and have an android device, all you have to do is:
- Step 1: Download the QuickCheck loan app for free
- Step 2: Sign up to create an account
- Step 3: Apply for a loan and instantly
- Step 4: QuickCheck will run a credit scoring using its own algorithm.
- Step 5: If eligible, the cash loan will be disbursed to your account within minutes.
If you are not eligible, please wait 2 weeks and apply again.
Speaking at the launch announcement, the CEO of QuickCheck, Fabiano di Tomaso, said:
“Currently, we are experiencing exponential organic growth and are closing a couple of strategic
partnerships to get even closer to our customers, by integrating our technology and credit
offering where they need it, within those channels they are already accustomed to.”
With their tech solution, QuickCheck not only bridges the financial inclusion gap but also
educates people about financial instruments and risks related to loans and overindebtedness.
How To Repay Your QuickCheck Loan
How easy is it to repay your Quick Check loans? Quite easy, actually. You can repay in a number of ways, including:
- In-app via a debit/credit card from your bank. Simply login to the Quick Check loan app, select Repay, and proceed to select the Debit/Credit card option and complete the process. Your bank account is debited immediately and your loan status updated on the app.
- Off-app via bank transfer. login to the Quick Check loan app, select Repay, and proceed to select the Bank Transfer option. The app will display a unique bank account number that you can use to repay. The account is unique to you, so any trasfers you make there is automatically recognised by the system, and your Quick Check loan status will be updated in the app.
- Off-app via USSD code. The QuickCheck loan app also offers an option to repay your loan by dialling a USSD code.
Once your existing loan is repaid, you can apply for another one.
Every day, hundreds of Nigerians are benefitting from the speed and hassle-free access to
credit — no collateral, no guarantors, just a smartphone and the Quick Check loan app available on
Google Play Store. Apply for a quick loan now.