Redmi K20 Pro Quick Specs: Android 9 Pie smartphone. Released June 2019. Features 6.39-inch display, Snapdragon 855 chipset, 20 MP selfie camera, 48 MP triple rear camera, up to 8 GB RAM, up to 256 GB internal memory, and a 4000 mAh battery.
Redmi K20 Pro Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + MIUI 10.
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Display: 6.39 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Super AMOLED screen, with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Colours: Carbon black. Flame red. Glacier blue.
- Physical Build: Aluminium alloy + Glass.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.84 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 485
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 640. Game Turbo 2.0.
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB /128 GB / 256 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 8 MP + 13 MP triple camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 2160p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 20 megapixels motorized pop-up camera, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Heart Rate Monitor:
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner:
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes.
- Voice Control: Yes.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes.
- Infra-red Senor: Yes.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- USB: microUSB v2.0; Type-C 1.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 27W Fast Charging
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Announced: June 2019
- Market Availability: June 2019
Redmi K20 Pro Price and Availability
- Country Availability:
- Price: The prices of the different varianmts of the K20 Pro are as follows:
6 GB + 64 GB – $361
6 GB + 128 GB – $377
8 GB + 128 GB – $405
8 GB + 256 GB – $434
The Redmi K20 Pro is also sold in different markets as the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro and Pocophone F2 Pro.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
If you are shopping for a 2019 flagship smartphone, the Redmi K20 Pro is the best value for money you can find.
Redmi K20 Pro Review Rating
We are yet to review the Redmi K20 Pro and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Redmi K20 Pro are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.