|Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G specs in brief|
Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G specs & features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11 + MIUI 13
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 209g
- Display: 6.67 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, IPS LCD screen, Gorilla Glass 5
- Colours: Aurora Blue. Champagne Gold. Glacier White. Interstellar Black.
- Physical Build: Plastic frame. Glass back cover. IP53 splash resistance.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.3 GHz Octa-core, Cortex
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio G96 (12nm)
- Graphics Processor: ARM
- RAM: 6 GB / 8 GB.
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB (shared slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 108 MP main sensor + 8 MP ultra-wide angle lens + 2 MP macro lens + 2 MP depth sensor, autofocus, dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 16 MP, fixed focus, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: .
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. Type-C.
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5020 mAh
- Battery Charging: 67W fast charging (about 50% in 15 minutes)
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number:
Launch/Release Dates and Information
- Announced: February 2022
- Release Date: February 2022
Redmi Note 11 Pro Prices by Country
- International/Global: USD $299 (6/64Gb). $329 (6/128GB). $349 (8/128GB).
- European Union: €270
- Nigeria: from ₦147,000
- Egypt: Egyptian Pound
- UAE: AED
- India: Rs 24,460 INR
- Iraq: Iraqi Dinar
- Kenya: Ksh.
The above prices may change with time from country to country, as market forces and economic policies influence product price movements.
Does Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G have Google Play Store?
It supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
Will Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G work in the USA?
This is a GSM phone and is supported on US GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and other networks riding on their networks. It does not support CDMA networks. Do make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on their service.
What is the price of Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G in India?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro sells for about Rs. 24,460 in India.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation based on the specs of the device and a general guide to help you understand how much value a device offers for its price. It is not an endorsement of the device. Ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device; MobilityArena takes no responsibility for your buying decisions.
XRedmi Note 11 Pro Phone Review Rating
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please leave a comment below. You are reading Mobility Arena.
- Don’t miss our reviews.
- Join our WhatsApp Group, to be notified of the most important articles and deals,
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.