Redmi Note 7 Pro quick specs: Android smartphone. MIUI 10. Announced January 2019. Features 6.3-inch IPS LCD display, Snapdragon 675 chipset with 48 MP camera, 4000 mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.
This is the second phone under the newly announced Redmi sub-brand by Xiaomi. That means it carries the new Redmi logo.
The 6.3-inch display has a waterdrop notch, a carryover from 2018. It does offer Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Like the Redmi Note 7 it follows after, the Pro version has a 48 MP dual camera, but instead of the Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor, it uses a Sony IMX 586 sensor. The secondary camera remains a 5 megapixel lens. For selfies, there is a 13 megapixels lens at the front of the phone.
Both models look almost exactly alike on the outside. But on the inside, the 7 Pro has a different processor, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 675 chipset, coupled with Adreno 612.
In terms of software, it shares Android 9 Pie and MIUI 10 with its sibling.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 34(2000) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + MIUI 10
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 159.2 x 75.2 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- Display: 6.3-inch, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD display, Gorilla Glass 5
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Gyro, Compass
- Colours: Nebula Red. Neptune Blue. Space Black .
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.0 GHz Kryo 260
- Processor Name: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 612
- RAM: 4 GB / 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB / 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: Dual Cam – 48 megapixels, Sony IMX 586 sensor, auto-focus, + 5 megapixels depth sensor, AI assist, Portrait, Dual LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 13 megapixels, AI Portrait 2.0, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Charging: QuickCharge 4.0 Fast battery charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4000mAh
- Announced: February, 2019
- Availability: March 13, 2019
Redmi Note 7 Pro Price and Availability
The base model of the Redmi Note 7 Pro will sell for about $210. In India, the 4GB RAM variant goes for INR13,999, while the 6 GB option sells for INR16,999.
Initial availability is China, but you can expect it to travel to other countries. Even where not officially available in your country, you can always order one from online stores like AliExpress and the like.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information about the Redmi Note 7 Pro on this page are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.