This is the cheapest among the latest A-series smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 has lesser storage, smaller display and battery, slower 1.6 GHz chip and a lesser 13 MP/8 MP camera combo.
It is a 4G mobile phone supporting an extensive list of 4G LTE networks. See the full specs sheet below:
The Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 Specifications & Price
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0.16 Marshmallow
- Dimensions: 135.4 x 66.2 x 7.9 mm
- Display: 4.7-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (468 PPI), FHD AMOLED display with 3D Glass
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor, Hall, Accelerometer, Proximity, Barometer, and Compass
- Colors: Black Sky, Gold Sand, Blue Mist and Peach Cloud
- Processor Type: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name:
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Rear: 13 MP, autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 MP
- Music Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP3, AAC LC/AAC+/eAAC+,AMR-NB, AMR-WB
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type C
- Fast Charge.
- Samsung Pay (MST Technology)
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Battery: 2350 mAh
- Launch Date: January, 2017
- Availability: January, 2017
- Smartphone Price: $345
For more Samsung mobile price and specification resources, do not forget to check our Samsung Specifications archives.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.