Despite the unfortunate Note 7 debacle, Korean OEM, Samsung is still launching new Android smartphones. The company recently launched their first phone with 6 GB of RAM. This phone boasts of a 6-inch screen with 1080p display, 4G LTE, and fingerprint scanner.
With Android 6 Marshmallow, the Galaxy C9 Pro will handle the latest Android mobile apps without issues. Check out the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Specs
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE Frequency Bands
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 6-inch, 1080 x 1280 pixels, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass
- Processor Type: Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Snapdragon 652
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 510
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB
- Rear: 16 MP, autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Video recording: 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 16 MP
- Music Support: AAC, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/WMV/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Launch Date: October, 2016
- Availability: October, 2016
- Smartphone Price: $470 / Rs 36,900
For more Samsung mobile price and specification resources, do not forget to check our Samsung Specifications archives.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.