Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Android smartphone. Announced November 2018. Features 6-inch IPS LCD display, Exynos 7570, 3300 mAh battery, 16 GB storage, 1 GB RAM.
From the quick specs above, you can tell that the Galaxy J4 Core is an entry-level smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Specs
Here are the full specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 161.4 x 76.9 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6-inch, 720 x 1480 pixels, IPS LCD display
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
- Colours: Black. Blue. Gold.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Exynos 7570
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512 GB
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: 8 megapixels, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 megapixels, 1080p@30fps video capture
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Mono
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Charging: Regular
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3300mAh
- Announced: November 2018
- Availability: November 2018
Samsung Galaxy J4 Core Price
The price of the Samsung Galaxy J4 Core is yet to be announced.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.