This page provides information about Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specifications, features and price.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is now officially available. The J7 Prime is a 5.5-inch mid-ranger with a metal shell and a front fingerprint scanner.
The internal hardware is very much in line with what to expect from a J-series smartphone: an Octa-core 1.6GHz Exynos processor, 3GB RAM, options of 16GB and 32GB internal storgae, and a 3300mAh battery to keep everything alive.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Specs
Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G: HSDPA 900 /1900/ 2100
- 4G: LTE-FDD 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Dual Nano-SIM
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow + TouchWiz
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75 x 8.1 mm
- Weight: 167 g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 2.5D Super AMOLED curved display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity and Compass
- Build: Metal
- Colours: Black. Stylish Gold.
- Processor Type: Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex A-53
- Processor Name: Exynos 7870
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T830MP2
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB / 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Rear: 13 megapixels, f/1.9, autofocus, LED flash
- Video recording: Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, f/1.9
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.1
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB On-The-Go
- Charging: Regular
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3,300 mAh
- Announced: September 2016
- Availability: September 2016
- Price: $280
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.