Samsung Galaxy M2 quick specs: Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone. It features a 6.2-inch display, an EXYNOS 7885 processor, 3GB RAM, as well as 32GB and 64GB internal storage options.
Leaked specs of the M2 are out, courtesy of AnTuTu, and they indicate a mid-range smartphone that has a few shining attributes. One is the Exynos 7885 chipset and the other is the screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy M2 Specs
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + Samsung Experience 9.5
- SIM Card: Dual nano-SIM
- 2G Mobile Network: GSM, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Mobile Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Mobile Network: LTE bands LTE B1(2100) / B3(1800) / B5(850) / B7(2600) / B8(900) / B20(800)
- Display: 6.2 inches, 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio, display
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A73
- Processor Name: Exynos 7885
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G71 MP2
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB / 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD
- Battery: 3300 mAh
Samsung Galaxy M2 Price
The price of the Galaxy M2 is yet to be announced.
This page will be updated as more details filter in.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page about Samsung Galaxy M2 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.