Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Quick Specs: Android 10 smartphone. Rumoured to be released in Q4 2019, it features a 6-inch display with stylus support, Snapdragon 855 chipset, 10 MP selfie camera, 12 MP rear triple camera, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB internal memory, and a 3500 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Rumoured. The world’s top Android phone company is rumoured to be working on a more affordable model in the Galaxy Note range. As is the standard with Galaxy Note devices, it comes with a stylus. Some of these specs may change after the official release.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE Global model: 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) /19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 32(1500) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500) / 66(1700/2100)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + One UI 2.0
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.0 inches, Dynamic AMOLED with tone mapping, with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Colours: Black. Silver.
- Physical Build: Front and back glass (Gorilla Glass 6) with an aluminum frame. IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.7 GHz Octa-core,
- Processor Name: Exynos 9825 / Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G76 MP12 / Adreno 640
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 256GB GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1 TB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12 MP triple camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 10 MP, f2.0 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; under-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Aassistant. Bixby.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO.
- USB: microUSB v3.1; USB Type-C; USB-OTG
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 3500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 25W Fast Charging. USB Power Delivery 3.0.
- Wireless Charging: Yes.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: SM-N770F
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Price and Launch Date
- Announced: To be announced
- Release Date: Expected to be announced before end of 2019
- Country Availability: Global.
- Price: To be announced.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.