Samsung’s 2019 super phone comes in two sizes – Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and the bigger Note10 Plus. They both have rear triple camera, can record 4k video, support S pen, have stereo speakers, come with a pair of USB-C headphones, and come in LTE and 5G versions.
The triple camera setup on both phones includes a 12MP sensor with optical image stabilization (OIS) and dual aperture (f/1.5 and f/2.4), a telephoto camera with a 12MP sensor and OIS, and a 16MP 123° ultra wide-angle camera. In addition, the Note10+ has a 3D ToF depth sensor.
Both Samsung Galaxy Note 10 models have centered punch holes for their 10MP selfie cameras, giving them a clean assymetric look. And – Hallelujah – The Bixby button is nowhere to be found on either phone.
Both displays are Dynamic AMOLED and notchless. The differences start with the sizes and resolutions of their displays. The Note 10 has a 6.3-inch notchless display, while the Note10 Plus has a massive 6.8″ display.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note10 Plus Shared Specs
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz; CDMA 800 / 1900 for US market
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz; CDMA2000 1xEV-DO – US market.
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile networks bands: Yes, on 5G models only.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Single and Dual SIM options
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + One UI
- Display: Dynamic AMOLED with tone mapping, with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Build: IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Colours: Aura Glow, Aura White and Aura Black
- S Pen support: Bluetooth LE, accelerometer and gyroscope for motion controls
- Main camera: 12 megapixels, f/1.5 and f/2.4 dual aperture, OIS
- Telephoto camera: 12 megapixels, f/2.1, 45-degree
- Wide-angle camera: 16 megapixels, f/2.2
- Selfie camera: 10 megapixels, f/2.2
- Sensors: In-screen fingerprint sensor, ambient light, accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, barometer, SpO2
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS.
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: USB-C connector. No 3.5mm audio jack. Dolby Atmos/AKG sound.
- Loudspeaker: Stereo speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: No.
- Battery Charging: Fast charging. Fast wireless charging. Reverse wireless charging
- Announced: August 7th, 2019
- Availability: August 23rd, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Plus Specs
- Model: SM-N976N
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.7 x 7.7 mm
- Weight: 165 g
- Screen: 6.8-inch, 3040 x 1440 pixels
- Processor: Exynos 9825
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.0,
- Memory Card: Yes; microSD up to 1TB (hybrid slot).
- Battery: 4,300mAh + 45W fast charging
- Extra Camera: VGA 3D ToF camera
- Price: $1,099 and €1,099, respectively for the 12GB/256GB variant, and $1,199/€1,199 for the 12GB/256GB variant. The 12GB/256GB is selling for ₦384,000 in Nigeria.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 specs
- Model: SM-N976N
- Dimensions: 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Processor: Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855
- Screen: 6.3-inch, 2280 x 1080 pixels
- RAM: 8GB (12GB on 5G version)
- Storage: 256GB / 512Gb UFS 3.0,
- Memory Card: no microSD expansion
- Battery: 3,500mAh + 25W fast charging
- Price: From $949 in the USA and €949 in Europe. In Nigeria, the price of the Galaxy Note 10 os ₦330,000.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note10 Plus are Samsung’s super phones of the year 2019 – and they bring big, powerful guns to the fight. These phones are pretty much the best of the best in the market, if that’s what you are after.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review Rating
Not available yet.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note10 Plus are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We are social!