Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite is an Android 10 smartphone with a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, EXYNOS 9810 chipset, 32MP selfie camera, 12MP triple camera, 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal memory, and a 4500 mAh battery.
Phone Status: Rumoured. Samsung is adding a late entry to the Galaxy Note10 series – specifically a lite version. Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite is priced below the Galaxy Note10. Like the other Galaxy Note devices, it has SPen support. The specifications on this page are pre-release and may change on official announcement.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Specs and Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + One UI 2.0
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.5 – 6.7 inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, Dynamic AMOLED curved glass screen, with Always-On display, HDR10+.
- Colours: Aura Black. Aura Glow. Aura Red.
- Physical Build: Glass and aluminium.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.84 GHz Octa-core, Kryo 485
- Processor Name: EXYNOS 9810.
- Graphics Processor: Mali
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 1TB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 12MP triple camera; LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 32MP, f2.2 Aperture, AI Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio:
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor:
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant, Bixby.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.1, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-C.
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500 mAh
- Battery Charging: 45W Fast Charging
- Wireless Charging:
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Number: SM-N770F.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Price and Release Date
- Announced: The Galaxy Note10 Lite is expected to be announced before the end of December 2019
- Release Date: December 2019
- Country Availability: Global.
- Price: €670 (~$747).
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite Review Rating
We are yet to review the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.