Samsung Galaxy Note9 Specs: In terms of design, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a physical replica of its predecessor. This is the same path that Samsung took with the Galaxy S8 and S9. And what is a Galaxy Note without a stylus aka S-pen?
The S Pen is now Bluetooth-enabled and can act as a remote shutter for the Note9’s camera. Once slidden into its holster in the phone, it starts charging. Cool.
Of course, the Note9 also offers improved support for Samsung DeX, which provides desktop experience support. Samsung’s virtual assistant, Bixby, is here too.
If you are a gamer, the Samsung Galaxy Note9 is a beast of a device for you. Coupled with the Snapdragon 845 chipset and 8GB of RAM, Samsung has built into it a “water-carbon cooling” system that helps it to prevent overheating during prolonged heavy-duty usage – like gaming sessions. So, if you are shopping for a gaming phone, the Note 9 is as good as it gets.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Specs
Find below the full Samsung Galaxy Note9 specs, features, availability and price.
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE frequency bands LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Single and Dual Nano-SIM options
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo + Samsung Experience UI
- Dimensions: 161.9 x 76.3 x 8.8 mm
- Weight: 153.8 g
- Display: 6.4 inches, 1440 x 2960 pixels, SuperAMOLED Always On display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Proximity, Barometer
- Build: Aluminium Frame + IP68 dust/water resistance
- Colours: Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Lavender Purple, Metallic Copper.
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.7 GHz
- Processor Name: Exynos 9810
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 630 / Mali-G72 MP18
- Cooling System: “Water-carbon cooling” system
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB / 256GB / 512GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 512GB
- Rear: Dual 12 megapixels + 12 megapixels, auto-focus, Dual Pixel PDAF, LED flash
- Video recording: 4k video; 960fps super slow-motion videos
- Front-facing: 8 megapixels, Flash
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Stereo
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v3.1, USB Type-C, USB-OTG
- Battery Charging: Quick Charge 2.0 Fast Battery Charging; Wireless Charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-removable Lithium-Polymer 4000mAh
- Announced: August 9, 2018
- Samsung Note 9 release date: August 24, 2018
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Price
The 6GB/128GB version of the Samsung Note9 costs $999 while the 8GB/512GB variant sells for $1,250.
Samsung Note 9 Release Date And Availability
You can buy Samsung Galaxy Note9 from phone retailers – both off-line and online – worldwide from the 24th of August, 2018.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
Latest posts by MobilityArena InfoDesk (see all)
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE – All you wanted to know - February 21, 2019
- 8 Energizer feature phones announced; will run KaiOS - February 20, 2019
- TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air – All you wanted to know - February 20, 2019
- galaxy note9
- samsung galaxy note 9 mobilityarena.com
- note 8 battery
- samsung galaxy note 9 mobility arena
- note 9
- samsung galaxy note9