Meet the big daddy, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. It is a 5G smartphone that features a massive 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display, Exynos 5100 chipset, 8 GB RAM, up to 512 GB internal storage, and 4500 mAh battery.
Everything about the Galaxy S10 5G is massive: massive screen, massive amount of RAM, massive internal memory, and a massive battery. And with true 5G network support, we are looking at massive file downloads and uploads in the blink of an eye.
In addition, it has six cameras – a quad cam at the back and a dual cam setup in front. So, we are looking at massive cameras too.
In addition, there is Bixby, AI assistance, and also Time of Flight (TOF) 3D sensors at the front and at the back for improved facial recognition, augmented reality and virtual reality.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 5G is one of the four Galaxy S10 models on Samsung’s line-up for 2019. Its other siblings are the S10, S10 Lite, and S10 Plus.
Like the rest of the pack, the S10 5G has an Infinity-O display with a punch hole camera for selfies, giving it a sleek seamless appearance in front. The fingerprint sensor is under the display as well. Visually, this is a stunning smartphone despite its size.
Specified to be powered by an Exynos 5100 chipset, there will be a US variant that uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor.
No doubt, this is the most powerful and feature-packed smartphone ever till date. The S10 5G is certainly an aspirational device for the year 2019. We have the specs and features listed below.
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G: LTE bands 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700/2100) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 12(700) / 13(700) / 17(700) / 18(800) / 19(800) / 20(800) / 25(1900) / 26(850) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 39(1900) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G: 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), Sub6 / mmWave.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- Software / OS: Android 9 Pie + One UI 1.0
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 162.6 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Display: 6.7-inch, 3040 x1440 pixels, 18.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+ certified, Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display with Corning’s Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Sensors: Under-display Fingerprint, Face Unlock, Ambient light, Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Gyro, Barometer, Heart rate, SpO2
- Colours: Crown silver. Majectic black. Royal gold.
- Build: IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Octa-core 2.7GHz
- Processor Name: Exynos 5110 chipset
- Graphics Processor: Mali-G72
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB / 512 GB
- External Storage: No.
Photography and Video
- Rear Camera: 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP + 3D depth lens quad camera, autofocus, Optical Image Stabilisation, LED Flash, 4K UHD video recording at 60 fps
- Front-facing Camera: 10 MP + 3D depth dual camera with dual pixel autofocus
- Music Support: MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Loudspeaker: Stereo Speakers
- Video Support: MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- FM Radio:
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- USB: microUSB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Features and Specs
- Charging: QuickCharge 3.0, Qi Wireless Charging 2.0, reverse wireless charging
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4500mAh
- Announced: February 2019
- Availability: June 2019
Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Price
The price of the Galaxy S10 5G is $1,299 for the 256GB version and $1,399 for the 512GB version. It will be available in countries like the USA, UK, Korea, and others where 5G networks have been launched.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information about Samsung Galaxy S10 5G on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.