The next best device everyone wants to see is the Samsung Galaxy S7. The reasons for this are not hard to come by. Samsung is the most popular Android smartphone maker, so the average Joe out there believes Samsung is the best. Rumors of the phone specs are already all over the internet.
For now, we know the phone is coming in 3 variants with 3 different chips see more of the earlier rumors HERE. More rumors about this device are surfacing. Though some of them looks so genuine, we can’t still hold it to heart till this device is finally released. Meanwhile let’s keep our heart hyped up with these new info:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have a flat 5.1″ screen, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will sport a wider 5.5″ screen and the Big 6, that is Galaxy S7 plus, will come with a 6″ screen. It’s also rumored to be the only one to have two screens.
- Samsung is reportedly planning to make about 3.3 million Galaxy S7 units and 1.6 million Galaxy S7 edge units, for a total of approximately 5 million units. This will be the debut production volume.
The Samsung Galaxy S7 will share lots of similarities with the Galaxy S7 Edge except for the screen size and battery size. The former will be 5.1″ with a 3000 mAh (non-removable) battery, while the later will be 5.5 inches with a 3600 mAh battery. Below are other specs we expect to see on both devices:
- 32GB/64GB variants with MicroSD support, up to 200 GB.
- Super AMOLED screen with 1440 x 2560 pixels.
- Quad core 2.3 GHz + Quad core 1.6 GHz.
- 4 GB RAM
- 12 MP , f/1.7 lens back camera.
- February or March for release date.
Is that truly 12MP camera?!! Samsung has got to be kidding right? 😆
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.