Samsung has hands in almost every kind of technology. Earlier this year imges were leaked, showing an upcoming tablet. This is one is special because it’s huge, carrying a screen size of 18.4 inches!! Further images and specs of this tablets leaked on a store online. See the specs below:
- 18.4-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) full HD display at 120 PPI.
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7580 processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 2.1 MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording.
- 4G LTE (Cat. 6) / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1
- 5,700mAh battery with up to 8.5h of continuous video playback.
Word is out that Samsung will officially unveil this big tablet before the end of this year. Question is why would anyone need such a huge tablet?