If you didn’t know before, there’s a new deadline set for everyone to start using their BVN numbers. Starting November 1, 2016 you will be required to provide your BVN before you’ll be able to perform any transaction in Nigerian banks. In light of this, we shared a post on how to check your BVN number using your mobile phone.
Another good news is, you can now link your BVN obtained from another Nigeran bank to your GTBank account. Simply proceed to the nearest ATM machine and follow the steps below:
- Insert your GTBank ATM Card.
- Select BVN Link on the transaction menu screen.
- Enter your 11-digit BVN.
- Confirm your BVN details.
- Submit your BVN.
- how to change phone number in atm machine gt bank
- how to get your bvn with atm machine
- how to check my bvn on an atm
- how 2 check my atm pasword with my b v n in gtb bank
- how can one view his bvn with atm
- can i use my bvn code as a password on my gtb bank
- how to get my bvn numbr number on atm
- how to comfam gtbank bvn atm code
- how to check bvn number with atm