Apple Watch allows you to send and receive messages. However, previously you had to dictate your message to your Apple Watch before you can send it. This could be tricky at times. But with the Apple Watch Scribble feature, you can write your messages before sending.
To set up Scribble you need to follow these instructions:
- Open Messages on the Apple Watch’s home screen.
- Select the conversation you want to reply to. If you want to start a new conversation, you can press and hold on the display to reveal the New Conversation option.
- Select the Scribble button on the screen. You will need to write your message on the circular pad of dots on the screen.
- While writing, the Digital Crown can be rotated, or you can tap the arrows in the upper right corner to help refine your message through word predictions.
- When you are don with your message, press Send.
It takes quite some practice to type and send messages on Apple Watch. But the Apple Watch Scribble feature makes it a whole lot easier. However, you might not be able to enable the Scribble option if you have the wrong language settings. This can be cleared up by changing the writing language to English.