MobilityArena’s Smartphone Instalment Plan (SIP) allows you to purchase your desired smartphone on an instalment plan. For now, this smartphone financing service is limited to three (3) monthly instalments and is subject to availability of the smartphone you want.
Smartphone Financing Made Easy
- Place your order using the appropriate link at the bottom of this page.
- We will deliver the smartphone of your choice to your office within 24 hours, where you are required to present your work ID and sign an agreement form. You will also be required to hand over a government-issue ID card e.g. International Passport, National ID card, or Driver License, which we shall return to you within 48 hours of completion of your last payment.
- The payment processor debits your card after 30 days for your 2nd payment and at 60 days for your 3rd.
Frequently Asked Questions about Smartphone Instalment Plan
- What if I do not have a government-issue ID card? Answer: Unfortunately, we are unable to support individuals without a government-issue ID card.
- Must I have an ATM/Debit/Credit card to be able to use SIP? Answer: Yes; you do. SIP transactions are processed by an e-payment processor.
- Are my card details safe? Answer: Yes; your card details are safe. All payments are processed via PayStack, a payment processor that offers industry-standard encryption for online transactions.
- When do I pay my first instalment? Answer: At the point that you place your order for a smartphone under the instalment plan. Your card will be billed when you checkout.
- When will I get my smartphone after placing my order? Answer: You will get your smartphone delivered to you at your office within 24 hours (weekdays only). If you order on a Friday, it will be delivered to you the following Monday, except you report to work on Saturdays.
- Delivery to locations beyond Lekki (towards Ajah and Epe), as well as Mile 2 (towards Apapa or Badagry), attract delivery fee of NGN2,000.
- Refunds are processed immediately but may take up to 10 working days to reflect in your account.
- Can I use SIP regardless of my location? Answer: SIP is initially available only in Lagos State, but service coverage will be expanded to other states in Nigeria shortly.
- What happens if I don’t pay up my subsequent instalments when due? Answer: It is in both your interest and ours that we retain you as a repeat customer. As such, we ask you to keep to your obligation to us and ensure that your payments are made as due. We would love to avoid a situation in which we have to take action to redress defaulting payments. Such actions may include:  Reporting your account delinquency to multiple credit bureaus;  Involvement with external collection agencies;  Involvement with your employers; and  Possible legal action.
Pick A Smartphone
TECNO Camon X
Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo with HiOS
4G LTE | 6.0 inch display | 20 megapixel front camera | 16 megapixel rear camera | Fingerprint scanner | 16GB internal storage | 3750mAh battery + fast charging.
Cost: NGN25,500 per month for 3 months.
Please, be sure to read the above terms and conditions before placing an order. Email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Enquiries? Want a smartphone that isn’t listed here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond in minutes.
The following individuals have been placed on our blacklist for defaulting on their SIP payments. We publish on this list only when discussions have failed and the defaulter is stonewalling, in particular when the defaulter refuses to respond to communications from us.
- Name: Emmanuel Eberechukwu
Phone Number: 07019129759
Email address: email@example.com
Twitter handle: @TheNuelGuy
Facebook handle: Nuel D Chukwuebere
Employer: Xender Express, 36 Samuel Ekunola, Lord busstop, Ago Okota, Isolo, Lagos
Emmanuel Eberechukwu has been in default since 31st of March, 2018 and has refused to commit to a settlement, as well as refused to respond to all communications from our team till date. We have taken other actions pending the resolution of this matter.
- installment payment for phones in nigeria
- buy phone and pay in installments
- where to get phone and pay installment
- buy phones on instalment in nigeria
- pay installment for phone
- buy phone and pay installmentally
- buy a mobile phone in nigeria and pay installmentally
- buy macbook and pay later in nigeria
- instalmemtal phone
- where can i buy a phone on installmental payment
- mobile phones at installments
- phone. payment installment
- how to get iphone on installments nigeria
- phone payment installment in lagos
- how do i order a phone on mobility arena in lagos and pay instalmental for it
- where to buy phone in lagos and pay instalment
- easy instalment smartphone
- where to buy phones in installmental payment in lagos
- buy iphone and pay monthly in nigeria