Soda S1 Quick Specs: 5.5-inch FullView display, 4G LTE, Android 8 Oreo, 8 MP selfie camera, 13 MP rear camera, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, 3,000 mAh battery, Fingerprint Unlock. Price range: Below N50,000. We have the full specs below.
Soda S1 Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 3G mobile network: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network: LTE bands 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8 Oreo (Go Edition) + Passion UI 1.0
Design, Form Factor and Appearance
- Dimensions: 148.3 x 71.76 x 8. mm
- Weight: 142 g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 1440 x 720 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Face Unlock, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Colours: Gold. Black.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MT6737
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali-T720
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (hybrid slot)
Photography and Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 13 megapixels, auto focus, f/2.4 aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps, video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 8 megapixels, f/2.8 aperture, video capture
Audio and Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack. DTS sound effect
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 3000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging. Reverse charging.
- Announced: October 2018
- Market Availability: October 2018
Soda S1 Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Egypt.
- Price: ₦47,000 in Nigeria. EGP2799 in Egypt.
In Nigeria and Egypt, the Soda S1 smartphone can be purchased from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in some brick-and-mortar stores. We are unable to confirm at this time if the Soda S1 is available in other countries apart from Nigeria and Egypt.
Soda S1 Review and Rating
We will update this section as soon as we are able to review a Soda S1 phone.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
The specs and features of the S1 phone make it a compelling device at its price point. At its launch, it is one of the most value-packed 4G smartphones, and also one of the most affordable in the market.
But its real strength is in smoother usage because of the 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage. Switching between apps will the smoother and faster, and you have plenty of space for your files and downloads.
The Soda S1 smartphone is a good deal for its price.
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Our rating is arrived at after we have done a review. Then we rate the device within its own class. As such, a 4.5 / 5.0 rating for a budget phone means that it is extremely good as a budget smartphone.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information about Soda S1 smartphone on this page is 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.