Sponsored posts are one way that we pay our bills here at MobilityArena. A sponsored post can be done in the form of a feature article, interview, advertorial, or other formats.
Our Value Proposition
MobilityArena is the leading mobile review website in Nigeria, as well as on the African continent. The top 50% of our readers are mostly from Nigeria, followed by USA, Kenya, India, and Ghana. Our creative team led by multiple award-winning Content Creator, Yomi Adegboye (see his profile).
Each sponsored post is written and edited to be SEO-friendly, and also gets promoted through our email newsletter and social media channels.
Types And Rates Of Sponsored Posts
There are two options available:
- Sponsored articles written by our team: $285.00 or N99,750
- Sponsored articles written by the Client: $150.00 or N12,500
If interested in Option 2, i.e. writing the article to be sent in for publishing, here are the terms and conditions applicable:
- Your post must be original original content – not lifted or copied from elsewhere, and exclusive to MobilityArena.com i.e. not submitted or published on any other websites now or later.
- Our focus is the consumer market, so highly technical posts are not encouraged. Your language must be simple and easy for lay people to understand. Use humour, if possible: Our readers will love you!
- The length of your post should be of 500 to 2500 words
- You must include at least one image. The maximum number of images is eight (8). Each image must be 600 pixels by 350 pixels and be not heavier than 50 kb. We accept only copyright-free images please.
- Our readers love some excitement, but abhor outright sensationalism. The title of your post should be captivating but not misleading. No link baiting, please.
- Videos and audios are to be uploaded to 3rd party platforms e.g. YouTube, Dropbox, etc. and embedded in your post. This is to keep the load on our servers down.
- Sponsored articles you send in will be published under a Media Partner account, while sponsored articles that we write will be published under our name. Note that either will have attached a clear disclosure that the content is sponsored. Transparency towards our readers is key.
- All external links are “nofollow”
We reserve the right to edit posts before they are published. We reserve the right to reject posts that we deem unsuitable for publication on MobilityArena.
All sponsored content and advertising are prepaid. We accept payments via bank deposit, online transfer, international wire, as well as PayPal.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention MobilityArena.com in your mail (this is because we run a handful of websites besides this one) to get started. We look forward to helping you achieve your digital marketing needs.