- Manufacturer: TECNO Mobile
- Product Type: Smartphone
- Operating System: Android 11
- Release Date: October 2021
- Compatible Networks: 2G/3G/4G
- Display: 6.7-inch high refresh rate, AMOLED
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G96
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP
- Rear camera: 64 MP triple with 60X Hyper Zoom
- RAM: 8 GB
- ROM: 256 GB
- Battery: 4750 mAh
- Related: TECNO Camon 17. TECNO Camon 18. TECNO Camon 19 Pro.
TECNO Camon 18 Premier Specs & Features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 3(1800) / 5(850) / 8(900) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500)
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 11 + HiOS 8.0
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 165 x 76 x 8.95 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.7 inches, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 20.5:9 aspect ratio, dot notch, 120 Hz refresh rate, AMOLED screen.
- Colours: Polar Night. Vast Sky.
- Physical Build:
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A76
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio G96
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 256 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Main Camera: 64 MP main sensor + 12 MP gimbal module + 8 MP periscope lens with 5x optical and 60x hybrid zoom, Quad-LED flash, 4K and 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front Camera: 32 MP, dual LED, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speaker
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; side-mounted.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes; A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB Type-C. USB On-The-Go
- NFC: Yes.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4750 mAh
- Battery Charging: 33W fast charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Model Version/Number: TECNO CH9
TECNO Camon 18 Premier Launch/Release Details
- Announced: October 4, 2021
- Release Date: October 2021
TECNO Camon 18 Premier Price
- Uganda: UGX 1,300,000
- European Union: €390 euros
- USD: $
- Kenya: Ksh. 36,500
- Nigeria: ₦182,000
- Ghana: Ghanaian Cedi 2,257
- India: INR 29,600
Does TECNO Camon 18 Premier support Google Play Store and Services?
The Camon 18 supports Google Services and software applications, including Play Store and Maps, Gmail, YouTube, and others.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
*HiOS: This is a custom software application created by TECNO Mobile for use in their smartphones. It is based on Android operating system, giving it a look and feel that is unique. HiOS also includes extra features and services that are not available in Android OS.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Camon 18 Premier are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
You are reading Mobility Arena.