Specifications, features and price of TECNO Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition.
TECNO’s Camon CX has been quite a hit since its announcement. The mobile manufacturer is following it up with a special Manchester City branded, “Limited Edition”. As you may already know, TECNO is official sponsor of Manchester City football club.
The Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition is same size as the regular CX, has a Manchester City theme, comes in blue, with the Manchester City logo and horizontal stripes on the back, and has a few souped up specs.
The improved specifications are 4G of RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Have a look at the TECNO Camon CX Limited Edition specs below.
Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition Specs
Wireless Network and Software
- GSM: GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G: HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G: LTE 3(1800) / 7(2600) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 40(2300)
- SIM Type: Micro-SIM (dual SIM, dual standby)
- OS: Android 7 Nougat + HiOS 2.0
- Dimensions: 152.8 x 75.8 x 5.6 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400 PPI), IPS LCD touchscreen 2.5D display
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Compass, G-Sensor, Ambient Light, Proximity
- Build: Metal Unibody
- Colours: Champagne Gold/ Sky Grey/ Elegant Blue/ Rose Gold
- Processor Type: Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Processor Name: Mediatek MTK6750T
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T860 MP2 650MHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Rear: 16 megapixels, F/2.0 aperture, Sony IMX298, autofocus, ring flash
- Video recording: 1080p @ 30fps
- Front-facing: 16 megapixels, F/2.0 aperture, with dual flash
- Music Support: AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA,
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Video Support: MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Bluetooth: v4.0
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes
- USB: microUSB v2.0, USB Host/Charging
- Charging: Light Speed Charge (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3200 mAh
- Announcement: July 13, 2017
- Availability: July 24, 2017
- Launch Price: NGN95,000
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Founder of MobilityArena. Yomi’s journey in mobile started in 2001. Besides obsessing over mobile phones, he also started creating WAP sites (early mobile-friendly websites created with WML). He began writing about phones in 2004 and has been at it since then. He has owned over 200 devices, from Symbian, Palm, PocketPC/Windows Mobile, BlackBerry/BB10, webOS, Windows Phone, Firefox, Ubuntu Touch, to Android, iOS, and KaiOS operating systems.