In our Camon CM review, we told you that we were still expecting another Camon device in 2018 – one that will be a true successor to the Camon CX. That device is here and we have one in the house here at MobilityArena. And so, we bring you our TECNO Camon X unboxing.
Just in case you missed it earlier, the Camon X has a twin, the Camon X Pro. Visually speaking, you are not likely to be able to tell the difference between the Camon X and the Camon X Pro, because the main differences are on the inside.
But enough of that. We have the Camon X to unbox. Let’s jump to the box and its contents!
TECNO Camon X Unboxing
The Camon X is packed in simple black box. A sticker on the side of the box announces that the device comes with offers from MTN and 9mobile. All you need to do is insert a registered MTN SIM card into the device to enjoy 100% Data bonus for 6 months. 9mobile on the other hand offers 1.5GB data on activation.
The box also lists key specs of the TECNO Camon X. It isn’t a bad idea to give you a brief look at the specs here:
- 6-inch Curved Display
- 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage for your pictures, videos, documents, etc
- Memory card slot
- Dual-SIM (Nano SIM size)
- 16 MP Auto-Focus rear camera with ring flash
- 20 MP front-facing camera with Dual flash
- 3,750mAh non-removable battery, with quick charging technology
- 4G LTE internet
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Face ID
- Android 8.1 Oreo
These specs have us impressed already. They are a significant upgrade from those of its predecessor from 2017, the TECNO Camon CX. So, if you have been wanting to upgrade your Camon CX, you might want to look at the Camon X.
When you do open the Camon X’s box, you will find all of the following:
- The TECNO Camon X device itself
- A charger head/plug
- A USB cable
- An Earpiece
- Ejector pin for the SIM and memory card slots
- A user manual
- A Boomplay music voucher
- The device’s Warranty Card
- A plastic case
It is quite a package. There is nothing you were expecting to see in there that is missing. And the BoomPlay music voucher is a bonus.
More TECNO Camon X Photos
We have more unboxing photos for you – the Camon X package from all angles. Enjoy!
TECNO Camon X hands-on
The Camon X is a 6-inch, light weight device that feels comfortable to hold. It also comes with a fingerprint sensor at the back, just like the recent TECNO preceding it. And that humongous 20-megapixel selfie camera just begs for us to use it. It is the phone’s primary selling point and we will explore it more in our full review.
Do not forget to check out the TECNO Camon X Specs if you haven’t already done so
- camon x pictures
- camon x unboxing
- tecno camon x pro unboxing photos
- tecno camon x photos
- tecno x full unboxing pictures
- content of camon x pro box
- unboxing camon x
- camon x
- tecno camon i twin unboxing
- camon x picture
- tecno x onboxing
- tech camon x
- tecno camon x full hd pics
- tecno camon x pro cover
- pictures of tecno camon x pro
- contents of tecno camon x
- tecno camon cx unboxing
- tecno camon x pro photos
- techno camon x pro full pictures
- picture taken by tecno camon x