|Quick Specs Of TECNO Phantom X|
TECNO Phantom 10 is the rumoured successor of 2019’s Phantom 9. Some say it may be officially intorduced as TECNO Phantom X, in the same manner that Apple named its iPhone 10. All the specifications and features listed on this page are unofficial and may change when the device is officially announced.
TECNO Phantom X Specs, Features, Photos
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + HiOS 6.1
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.8 inches, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED screen, with Gorilla Glass
- Colours: Midnight Black. Vacation Blue. Hillier Purple.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A75
- Processor Name: Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm). Phantom X Pro has Helio G90T.
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB. Phantom X Pro has 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB. Phantom X Pro has 256GB.
- External Storage: microSD (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 64 MP camera, Quad LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 40 MP pop-up, AI, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; under-diaply.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-OTG, Type-C
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Battery Charging: 15W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Version/Number: AC8.
TECNO Phantom 10 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: Not yet announced
- Release Date: Not yet announced
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. Kenya. Uganda, South Africa. Senegal. Tanzania. Cote D’Ivoire.
- Price: Yet to be announced.
Questions and Answers about TECNO Phantom 10
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about TECNO Phantom 10.
Is Phantom 10 same thing as TECNO Phantom X?
It isn’t confirmed yet, but rumours are that the Phantom 10 may be officially called TECNO Phantom X.
Is TECNO Phantom 10 a 5G phone?
The Phantom 10 is not a 5G phone. It has 2G, 3G, and 4G support only.
Does TECNO Phantom 10 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; TECNO Phantom 10 has a fingerprint reader located under the display.
Does TECNO Phantom 10 have Gorilla Glass?
Yes; Phantom 10 has Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does TECNO Phantom 10 have quick charging?
Yes; Phantom 10 has quick charging technology.
Will TECNO Phantom 10 work in USA?
TECNO Phantom 10 has limited network support across various US carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Metro PCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Cricket, Boost Mobile, H2O Wireless, Ting, US Cellular, Lyca Mobile, PureTalk, Consumer Cellular, Ultra Mobile, Straight Talk, Red Pocket Mobile, Jolt, Airvoice Wireless, and Google Fi. What this means that some bands are supported, while others are not. You will have to make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
What is the price of TECNO Phantom 10? How much does it sell for?
TECNO Phantom 10 is yet to be announced and so the price is not known yet.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO Phantom 10 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Phantom 10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.