|Quick Specs Of TECNO Phantom X|
TECNO Phantom 10 is the rumoured successor of 2019’s Phantom 9. Some say it may be officially introduced as TECNO Phantom X, in the same manner that Apple named its iPhone 10. There is also a Pro version, whose specs are displayed below.
|Quick Specs Of TECNO Phantom X Pro|
TECNO Phantom X and X Pro Specifications and features
Mobile Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: LTE 1(2100) / 2(1900) / 3(1800) / 4(1700) / 5(850) / 7(2600) / 8(900) / 20(800) / 28(700) / 38(2600) / 40(2300) / 41(2500).
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 10 + HiOS 7.6
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 166.7 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 6.8 inches, 2340 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 aspect ratio, AMOLED screen, with Gorilla Glass. X Pro has 90 Hz refresh rate curved display.
- Colours: Midnight Black. Vacation Blue. Hillier Purple.
- Physical Build: Plastic
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 2.0 GHz Octa-core, Cortex-A75. Phantom X Pro uses Cortex-A76.
- Processor Name: MediaTek Helio G70 (12 nm). Phantom X Pro has Helio G95 (12 nm).
- Graphics Processor: ARM Mali G52. X Pro uses ARM Mali-G76 MC4.
- RAM: 6 GB. Phantom X Pro has 8 GB.
- Internal Storage: 128 GB. Phantom X Pro has 256 GB.
- External Storage: microSD (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Quad Camera: 64 MP camera, Quad LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Front-facing Camera: 40 MP pop-up, AI, Face Recognition, 1080p@30fps video capture. X Pro has 50 MP + 48 MP dual selfie camera.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: Yes.
- Accelerometer: Yes.
- Proximity Sensor: Yes.
- Ambient Light Sensor: Yes.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes; under-display.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant.
- Infra-red Sensor: No.
- Bluetooth: v5.0, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0. USB-OTG, Type-C
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 4600 mAh. X pro has 4600 mAh.
- Battery Charging: 33W standard charging
- Wireless Charging: No.
- Reverse Charging: Yes.
- Model Version/Number: AC8.
TECNO Phantom 10 Price and Launch Date
- Announced: Not yet announced
- Release Date: Not yet announced
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Ghana. Kenya. Uganda, South Africa. Senegal. Tanzania. Cote D’Ivoire.
- Price: Yet to be announced.
Questions and Answers about TECNO Phantom 10
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about TECNO Phantom 10.
Is Phantom 10 same thing as TECNO Phantom X?
It isn’t confirmed yet, but rumours are that the Phantom 10 may be officially called TECNO Phantom X.
Is TECNO Phantom 10 a 5G phone?
The Phantom 10 is not a 5G phone. It has 2G, 3G, and 4G support only.
Does TECNO Phantom 10 have a fingerprint scanner?
Yes; TECNO Phantom 10 has a fingerprint reader located under the display.
Does TECNO Phantom 10 have Gorilla Glass?
Yes; Phantom 10 has Gorilla Glass protection on its screen.
Does TECNO Phantom 10 have quick charging?
Yes; Phantom 10 has quick charging technology.
Will TECNO Phantom 10 work in the USA?
TECNO Phantom 10
will work on GSM US carriers, like AT&T and T-Mobile, or their resellers (MetroPCS etc.) or MVNOs (Virgin Mobile, LycaMobile etc.). It is incompatible with CDMA carriers like Verizon, US Cellular, etc.
As always, we recommend that you make enquiries from your carrier to know what bands/frequencies are supported on them.
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is a recommendation that we make based on our evaluation of the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
Phone Review Rating
We are yet to review the TECNO Phantom 10 and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO Phantom 10 are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.