TECNO POP 2 Power Quick Specs: unlocked Android smartphone, released December 2018, features a 5.5-inch display and a 4000 mAh battery. Fast battery charging is not available.
The front camera has an 8 megapixels single lens, while at the back is a 5 megapixels single rear with LED flash. Find the full specifications, features, availability and pricing below.
TECNO POP 2 Power Specs and Features
- SIM: dual SIM
- Mobile Networks: 2G, 3G
- Software / Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo, Go edition) + HiOS 3.3
- Dimensions: 149.76 x 72.8 x 9.35 mm
- Sensors: Face ID, G-sensor
- Colours: Champagne Gold, Black, Coral Blue
- Display: 5.5-inch, 960 x 480 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS display
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6580
- Graphics Processing: Mali-400 MP2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Internal storage: 8 GB / 16 GB
- Main Camera: 5 MP single camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP single camera
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n,
- Bluetooth: v4.0,
- GPS: Yes; GLONASS
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- FM Radio: Yes
- Battery Capacity: 4000 mAh
- Battery Charging Regular
- Announced: December 2018
- Available: December 2018
TECNO Pop 2 Power Price
The Pop 2 Power sells for BD 6,490 (about $90) in Bangladesh where it has been launched. It sells for ₦25,000 in Nigeria. It is also know as the TECNO B1 power.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about TECNO B1 power are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
Follow MobilityArena on social media!
TECNO POP 2 Power (Android 8.1 Oreo Go edition smartphone)
TECNO POP 2 Power Android phone, released Dec 2018, features 5.5-inch display, 4000 mAh battery. Price Range: below ₦30,000. See the full specs and price.