TECNO POP 2F Quick Specs: Android 8.1 Oreo, Go Edition, smartphone features a 5.5-inch display, fingerprint sensor, 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP rear camera, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and a 2400 mAh battery. Price range: Below N30,000.
This is TECNO Mobile’s first smartphone to run the new HiOS Lite 3.3, a simplified version of its Android custom user interface. It is also the first TECNO POP model with a fingerprint sensor.
TECNO POP 2F Specs and Features
Wireless Network and Software
- 2G mobile network bands: GSM, GPRS, EDGE 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz.
- 3G mobile network bands: UMTS, WCDMA, HSDPA 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G mobile network bands: No.
- 5G mobile network bands: No.
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, Dual SIM
- Software / OS: Android 8.1 (Go edition) + HiOS Lite 3.3
Design, Form Factor, Appearance
- Dimensions: 149.76 x 72.8 x 9.35 mm
- Weight: g
- Display: 5.5 inches, 960 x 480 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, IPS LCD screen
- Colours: Champagne Gold. Midnight Black. City Blue.
- Sensors: Fingerprint Sensor (rear-mounted). G-sensor.
- Physical Build: Plastic.
Internal Hardware Specs
- Processor Type: 64-bit, 1.3 GHz Quad-core, Cortex-A53
- Processor Name:
- Graphics Processor:
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB (dedicated slot)
Photography, Video Recording
- Rear Camera: 8 MP camera, f2.2 Aperture, LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording
- Front-facing Camera: 5 MP, f2.0 Aperture, LED flash, beauty camera, 1080p@30fps video capture.
Audio, Video Playback
- Music Support: PCM, AAC / AAC + / eAAC + / MP3 / AMR – NB / WB / APE
- Audio: 3.5 mm audio jack
- Loudspeaker: Mono speakers
- Video Support: H.264/MP4/MPEG4 player
- FM Radio: Yes.
- Digital Compass: No.
- Accelerometer: No.
- Proximity Sensor: No.
- Ambient Light Sensor: No.
- Barometer: No.
- Pedometer: No.
- Heart Rate Monitor: No.
- Gyroscope (G-Sensor): Yes.
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes.
- Face Unlock: Yes.
- Iris Scanner: No.
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No.
- Voice Control: No.
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes; Google Assistant Go.
- Infra-red Senor: No.
- Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- GPS: Yes, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- USB: microUSB v2.0; USB-OTG
- NFC: No.
Miscellaneous Specs and Features
- Battery Type and Capacity: Non-Removable Lithium-Ion 2400 mAh
- Battery Charging: 5V/1A Regular Charging
- Reverse Charging: No.
- Announced: May 2019
- Market Availability: May 2019
TECNO POP 2F Price and Availability
- Country Availability: Nigeria. Kenya. Ghana. Others.
- Price: ₦ 23,950 in Nigeria.
In Nigeria, the TECNO POP 2F phone can be purchased from online retailers like Jumia and others, as well as in some brick-and-mortar stores.
Frequently Asked Questions about TECNO POP 2F
Is TECNO POP 2F waterproof or water resistant?
Is TECNO POP 2F a 4G phone?
Does TECNO POP 2F have a fingerprint scanner?
Is TECNO POP 2F out/released?
How much is TECNO POP 2F in Nigeria?
MobilityArena Buyer’s Guide Verdict
Our Buyer’s Guide Verdict is recommendation that we make based on our evaluation the specs of the device. It is a general guide designed to help you understand how much value a smartphone offers for its price. It is not a stamp of quality assessment or an endorsement of the device or of the manufacturers. Be sure to ask questions and use your judgement when buying any device, as MobilityArena may not be held responsible for your buying decisions.
TECNO POP 2F Review Rating
We are yet to review the POP 2F and so do not have a review rating for it yet. This section will be updated with our review rating and a link to the review page, as soon as we have a review ready.
Disclaimer: While we take the pains to ensure accuracy, we can not guarantee that the specs and information on this page about the TECNO POP 2F are 100% correct. If you think that any information for the current phone is wrong or missing, please contact us.
We love to hear from you - your opinions, insights and experiences with smartphones and other gadgets. Be a part of Mobility Arena's active community by sharing a comment below if comments are enabled for this page.